Hunting/Fishing License

Hunting & Fishing Licenses can be purchased at the Town Clerk's Office during regular business or anytime on the State's website (see below).
Fishing licenses:  To purchase a resident fishing license, the applicant must provide proof of residency. Acceptable proofs are a NYS driver's license or a NYS non-driver's I. D. If you do not have either of these documents, fill out a NYS Department of Environmental Conservation Residence Statement.

Hunting/archery/trapping license: For resident hunting, archery or trapping licenses, you must submit photo I.D. as above and proof of hunter safety certification.  Fees vary based on the type of license desired.  Non-resident licenses also require proof of hunter safety certification. 
Hunter safety courses can be completed online at :
You may purchase your fishing, hunting, trapping licenses and  associated permits, report a harvested deer, bear or turkey and update personal information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on line on the DEC site:  NYS License Center One Stop E-licensing Services